Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Here we go!!

During Jeff's illness, I found comfort in sharing with all of you our story through CaringBridge.  I truly feel it helped me get through a lot of tough days.  With my friends Emily and Liberty's help, I will start "The Dawn of Grace" blog!  I will be sharing "God" moments and funny things that happen to our family as we begin our "New normal".

I Timothy 1:14 "The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus."

In Him!
Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Delta! I will say this... During Jeff's illness, I was inspired by your posts on CaringBridge- so there ya go!! Match made in Heaven- Literally!!!

    Look forward to this!!

    Take care! In Him!!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,
    Just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your posts and am following it here! We missed you at the choir reunion. Hugs,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete